Melissa Kyrimis, M.D.
~ OB/GYN ~
Dr. Kyrimis wanted to become a doctor ever since people started asking her as a child about her dreams for the future. She became hooked on the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology when she took part in an emergency delivery during which a beautiful baby boy was born healthy and crying straight to the heavens! She feels it is an honor to be present at such a miracle as birth. That experience allowed her to realize her true calling to women’s health, where she can provide a fuller set of services to women in all stages of their lives.
She received her medical degree from Michigan State University and completed her residency in Odessa, Texas at the University of Health Sciences Center. She started to provide care in the White Mountains in 2010 and is honored to be here.
She is a native Arizonan and she has done much traveling to other parts of the world, but Arizona is home. She and her husband enjoy the laid-back nature of the White Mountains. They enjoy watching movies and exploring the outdoors in their RV.
- Low-Risk and High-Risk Pregnancies
- Deliveries (Vaginal and Cesarean)
- Contraception for Adults and Teens
- Management of Perimenopause and Menopause
- Well-Woman Exams
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Management of Abnormal Bleeding
- Sterilization Procedures (Essure and Laparoscopic)
- Hysterectomies (Vaginal and Laparoscopic)
- Endometrial Ablations
- Various Surgical Procedures with a Minimally Invasive Approach
What can you expect from a visit with Dr. Kyrimis?
- To be treated as an individual with dignity and respect.
- A complete and thorough history and exam.
- To know the possible diagnosis and treatment options.
- To have your questions answered.
- To have support and involvement for your decisions for your medical care.